Have questions? Give us a call:
Deepen your organization’s knowledge of the Instructional Support domain
Instructional Support Strategies helps coaches generate strategies for increasing their teachers’ effectiveness in the Instructional Support domain, and helps them integrate these strategies into their professional development work with teachers. Coaches will:
- Deepen their understanding of effective interactions within the Instructional Support domain
- Learn strategies for supporting teachers as they increase the effectiveness of their interactions within the domain
- Develop ways to incorporate these strategies into professional development work with teachers
Why We Recommend This
Instructional Support is the most challenging domain to master, for teachers and coaches alike. This 1-day training will give coaches the confidence and proficiency they need to help teachers make improvements to their Instructional Support interactions.
Who Uses Instructional Support Strategies
The Instructional Support Strategies training is great for coaches who would like to build competency in the Instructional Support domain.
What to Expect
- Full-day training with a Teachstone CLASS expert
- Training materials
- Certificate of completion
- 2-month CLASS Video Library subscription