Have questions? Give us a call:
Empower yourself in Instructional Support
Strong classroom interactions in the Instructional Support domain are essential for young children as they develop language and thinking skills. Build your knowledge of Instructional Support indicators and dimensions—and see why they matter—in this engaging and accessible online program. Whether you’re new to the CLASS system or need a boost in this challenging domain, you’ll gain the knowledge and strategies you need to strengthen Instructional Support interactions in your classroom.
Why We Recommend This
In a friendly online environment, teachers will:
- Use CLASS language to describe effective Instructional Support interactions
- Watch authentic classroom videos illustrating effective interactions
- Share ideas in discussion boards
- Learn concrete strategies for use with children
- Receive immediate feedback on activities
Who Uses This
Early childhood teachers working to increase children’s language and thinking skills. No prior CLASS knowledge is needed.
Note: Although not required, we recommend that teachers use this program with support from a coach who is enrolled in Instructional Support Strategies for Coaches.
View Product Screencast
- Watch a free preview of this course
- Explore Teacher Tips on our blog
- Learn about our Instructional Support Strategies Online Course for Coaches
- Learn about the CLASS Video Library
- Learn about the CLASS Dimensions Guide