Have questions? Give us a call:
Provide better CLASS observation feedback to teachers
Giving feedback to teachers can be difficult, and giving it in a way that really impacts their interactions can be even harder. Learn the strategies you need to provide more meaningful feedback, all in the convenience of an online course.
CLASS Feedback Strategies Online includes all three modules:
- Score Sharing and Focus
- Observational Examples
- Advice or Feedback
Why We Recommend This
This online course informs coaches what to share with teachers about their CLASS observations––and how to share it:
- Translate observational data into meaningful feedback that impacts teacher practice
- Prepare to lead meaningful conferences with teachers.
- Gain strategies for working with diverse groups of teachers––including those with different levels of CLASS knowledge and those who may be resistant to change
- Get content when you need it with yearlong on-demand access
Who Uses This
Early childhood education leaders with in-depth CLASS knowledge, including:
- Coaches and technical assistance providers
- Center directors
- Others supporting teachers’ and providers’ professional growth
Although previous CLASS certification is not required, we recommend that participants have in-depth CLASS content knowledge.
- $75 per coach for 12-month access
- Explore the in-person Feedback Strategies option, CLASS Feedback Strategies Training
- Learn to observe and code classrooms with our CLASS Observation Training
- Watch the webinar, Give it to Me Straight: Providing CLASS Observation Feedback to Teachers
- Check out the e-book for coaches: Building a Foundation for Effective Coaching