Have questions? Give us a call:
Florida Office of Early Learning, MMCI Participant Kit
For the purchase of MMCI kits outside of Florida Office of Early Learning affiliation, please contact Teachstone's Customer Support team at firstname.lastname@example.org or (866) 998-8352 for ordering assistance.
Teachstone and the Florida Office of Early Learning have joined together to provide a special rate for Early Learning Coalitions, agency partners, and providers participating in the Performance Funding Project as well as other statewide quality initiatives.
- PFP - available for providers participating in MMCI as part of the Performance Funding Project at $75 plus s/h.
- Non-PFP - available for use in other statewide quality efforts at $95 plus s/h.
A participant kit is required by Teachstone for each person attending MMCI sessions. Each participant kit includes:
- MMCI Participant Guide
- CLASS Dimensions Guide
- Access to the CLASS Video Resources
Who Uses It
Early Learning Coalitions, agency partners, and providers are required to purchase materials for teachers to use during MMCI sessions led by trained, licensed MMCI instructors.
How to Purchase
- Note: Taxes are not included in the cost of the participant kit. If your site is tax exempt, please provide your tax exemption certificate by calling 866.998.8352.
- By purchasing, you are confirming that you are:
- Employed by the office of Early Learning
- Employed by an Early Learning Coaltion (ELC) or ELC Partner Agency
- A PFP participating provider