Banking Time: Investing in Relationships promotes the formation of stronger, more positive, and equitable teacher-child relationships.
Factors such as absenteeism, racial or cultural differences, and other biases can make it difficult for teachers to form meaningful relationships with every child in their class. With Banking Time: Investing in Relationships, teachers learn evidence-based strategies proven to form stronger relationships that can positively impact children’s development and learning.
Access to a 2-hour, on-demand online Banking Time: Investing in Relationships course
Access to a Banking Time Video Library to see strategies in action, in real classrooms
The Banking Time Teacher Manual as a digital eBook
The Banking Time Calendar among other course resources as digital downloads
Participants can also order a printed copy of the Banking Time Teacher Manual shipped to the address of their choosing via the online course included in this offering. Shipping is charged at time of purchase.
Online Course Learning Objectives
- Describe the value of Banking Time for you, your children, and your classroom
- Explain why Banking Time is effective in promoting children's success in the classroom.
- List and describe key processes that set up a Banking Time session for success
- Describe the educator's and child's role role during Banking Time
- Identify strategies for addressing common challenges in Banking Time
- Describe the key four practices of Banking Time
- Identify strategies for addressing common challenges at the end of a Banking Time cycle
Prefer a live, facilitated training instead? Click here to request more information on the Banking Time: Investing in Relationships facilitated training offering.
*6 months access