Have questions? Give us a call:
Explore the interactions that increase learning
Learn the basics of the CLASS instrument, domains and dimensions. This presentation is designed to help participants learn about effective teacher-child interactions, as defined by the CLASS tool, and the ways these interactions help children learn. Participants will:
- See how teacher-child interactions impact children’s learning.
- Understand how the CLASS tool organizes these interactions.
- Practice identifying effective teaching practices in videos from real classrooms.
- Review uses of the CLASS tool.
Who Uses Introduction to the CLASS Tool
The Introduction to the CLASS Tool is great for teachers and anyone interested in understanding why effective interactions are so important for student learning and development.
How Can I Attend an Introduction to the CLASS Training?
We make learning about CLASS easy, with several ways you can attend CLASS training.
Virtual Training -
- Our Introduction to the CLASS training is now available virtually. This live, fully facilitated online training alternative to our in-person session lets you train from the comfort of your home or office.
On-Site Training -
- At an on-site training, a certified Teachstone trainer will facilitate a training at your organization. This option is ideal for organizations looking to train multiple educators at their convenience without incurring travel costs.
What to Expect
- 1 Trainer for up to 50 participants
- Training materials, including a CLASS Dimensions Guide and an Introduction to CLASS Tool Participant Guide, for each participant
- 2-month CLASS Video Library access for each participant
Also Available in French via CASIOPE
En Français - Formation d’introduction CLASS