Have questions? Give us a call:
Prepare your organization to reliably assess teaching quality based on the CLASS system
CLASS Observation Training helps you build capacity to collect CLASS teaching assessment data, which is the first step in improving the quality of teacher-student interactions in the classroom. By creating certified CLASS observers, programs will:
- Gain meaningful data on classroom quality to inform coaching interventions
- Prepare coaches to conduct formal and informal teacher observations
- Build a strong foundation for coaches beginning their CLASS journey, as they develop CLASS fluency and satisfy a prerequisite for all CLASS coaching programs
Why We Recommend This
Research shows that CLASS improves teacher-student interactions, measures effective interactions across age levels and grades, and promotes academic gains.
Who Uses CLASS Observation Training:
CLASS Observation Training is great for organizations that want to collect data to support local, state, and federal compliance requirements, and for organizations that want to evaluate classroom quality.
What to Expect
- Training materials and a 2-month CLASS Video Library subscription
- Access to online reliability testing and automated feedback
- Certification upon successful completion of the CLASS Reliability Test
- CEUs for completion of training (amount varies by age and grade level)