Have questions? Give us a call:
Build capacity within your organization to scale CLASS data assessment and support improvement efforts
This research-based training program allows you to build in-house CLASS experts and certify observers to collect reliable classroom data. By creating CLASS affiliate trainers, programs will:
- Develop in-house CLASS experts who can train other staff on CLASS fundamentals and certify observers
- Deepen observers’ mastery of CLASS coding and training facilitation
- Scale internal capacity to assess teaching quality, enabling frequent, ongoing, and widespread data collection
Why We Recommend This
Research shows that CLASS improves teacher-student interactions, measures effective interactions across age levels and grades, and promotes academic gains in classrooms rated higher on CLASS.
Who Uses CLASS Train-the-Trainer
CLASS Train-the-Trainer is great for organizations that want to scale CLASS data assessment efforts, and for organizations that want to build an in-house CLASS expert who can train other staff on CLASS.
What to Expect
- Training materials and a 1-year CLASS Video Library subscription
- CLASS Affiliate Trainer Certificate upon completion of training
- Access to the CLASS Affiliate Trainer Panel for scheduling trainings, procuring materials, and tracking program participation
- Ongoing support from CLASS experts at Teachstone