Have questions? Give us a call:
Explore the interactions that increase learning
Learn the basics of the CLASS instrument, domains and dimensions. This presentation is designed to help participants learn about effective teacher-child interactions, as defined by the CLASS tool, and the ways these interactions help children learn. Participants will:
- See how teacher-child interactions impact children’s learning.
- Understand how the CLASS tool organizes these interactions.
- Practice identifying effective teaching practices in videos from real classrooms.
- Review uses of the CLASS tool.
Who Uses Introduction to the CLASS Tool
The Introduction to the CLASS Tool is great for teachers and anyone interested in understanding why effective interactions are so important for student learning and development.
What to Expect
- 1 Trainer for up to 50 on-site participants
- Training materials, including a CLASS Dimensions Guide and an Introduction to CLASS Tool Participant Guide, for each participant
- 2-month CLASS Video Library access for each participant