Have questions? Give us a call:
Maintain your status as a Certified CLASS Observer
Annual recertification helps ensure your continued accurate use of the CLASS observational measure.
Buying for Groups?
Purchase the tests you need for your staff at any time (one per test-taker), paying special attention to what type of recertification package and age levels you’re purchasing. You’ll receive an email with product keys that activate the test, which you can distribute to test-takers as needed.
Buying for Yourself?
We recently changed the process for purchasing recertification. That's why we created this friendly step-by-step guide to prevent any confusion.
Why We Recommend This
Even experienced observers drift from accurate use of the CLASS measure over time. By preparing for, taking, and passing the CLASS reliability test annually, you’ll:
- Realign your observation and coding skills
- Demonstrate that you continue to use the measure fairly and accurately
- Renew your CLASS Observer certification for one year
We provide the support you need to prepare, as well as the documentation you need to verify that you’re up to date. Includes:
- 8-week Video Library subscription to help you prepare for the reliability test
- Access to a prerecorded CLASS coding webinar, full of reminders and tips for observing and coding reliably
- Access to the online CLASS reliability test
- Feedback on your CLASS codes
- CLASS observer certificate and certification card
- 3-month Video Library subscription after you recertify (for reference as you continue to align your coding skills)