Have questions? Give us a call:
Renew your CLASS Trainer certification
Demonstrate your in-depth understanding of the CLASS measure and continue providing quality programs to your colleagues.
Buying for Groups?
Purchase the tests you need for your staff at any time (one per test-taker), paying special attention to what type of recertification package and age levels you’re purchasing. You’ll receive an email with product keys that activate the test, which you can distribute to test-takers as needed.You’ll receive an email with product keys that activate the test, which you can distribute to test-takers as needed.
Why We Recommend This
When you’re teaching, it’s important to have a thorough understanding of the content. That’s why Affiliate CLASS Trainers recertify annually. By preparing for, taking, and passing the CLASS reliability and knowledge tests, you’ll:
- Renew your observation and coding skills
- Demonstrate that you continue to use the CLASS measure fairly and accurately
- Demonstrate your in-depth understanding of effective teacher-child interactions as organized by the CLASS measure
- Renew your Affiliate Trainer certification for one year
We provide the support you need to prepare, as well as the documentation you need to verify, that you’re up to date. Includes:
- 8-week Video Library subscription to help you prepare
- Access to a prerecorded CLASS coding webinar, full of reminders and tips for observing and coding reliably
- Access to the online CLASS reliability test
- Feedback on your reliability test CLASS codes
- CLASS observer certification card (once reliability test is passed)
- Access to the knowledge test
- Affiliate CLASS Trainer certificate (once knowledge test is passed)
- 1-year Video Library subscription
- 1-year access to the CLASS Affiliate Trainer Panel for scheduling trainings, procuring materials, and tracking program participation
- Ongoing Teachstone support
Learn more about CLASS Trainer Recertification.