Make planning supportive interactions easy and enjoyable for teachers.
The CLASS® Emotional Support Kit, created in partnership with Kaplan, is the perfect way to help Pre-K teachers promote children’s ability to recognize and manage their feelings in their classrooms. This kit contains classroom materials and bilingual resources, including a Emotional Support guidebook with interactive reflection and planning tools full of strategies that will help teachers understand how the CLASS Emotional Support domain is tied to children’s social and emotional development. The tools also provide mechanisms for tracking challenging student behavior, identifying underlying causes, and planning interventions proactively. Designed to be used with a wet erase marker, the guide can be used repeatedly with different materials, or areas of focus.
Who Uses Emotional Support Kit for Teachers
This product is perfect for teachers who want are looking for resources to support children's social and emotional development.
Interested in a workshop for supporting use of the kits? Click here to request more information on our Transfer-to-Practice Webinar offering.
What is Included in the Kit:
- Eight types of manipulatives*:
- Pretend Play Fabric (set of 3)
- Kinetic Sand
- schKIDules Magnet Set
- Friends with Special Needs (set of 5)
- Weighted Blue Snake
- Faces of the World Posters (set of 12)
- Mirror Blocks
- Musical Instruments
- Guidebook that offers strategies for making the most of the items in the kit (provided in English and in Spanish)
- Pre-K CLASS Dimensions Guide (provided in English and in Spanish)
- One wet-erase marker
- Access to the CLASS Learning Community
*Subject to change based on availability.