Promote infant and toddlers’ cognitive development.
The bilingual (English and Spanish) CLASS® Cognitive Support Kit (Infant/Toddler) is a comprehensive selection of materials, guidance, and resources to help teachers support young children’s cognitive development. The guidebook included in the kit provides robust guidance for how to support infants’ and toddlers’ ability to think critically by exploring the concept of cause and effect. Powered by CLASS®, it features reflection and planning opportunities, strategies and guidance for intentionally using interactions and the environment to promote exploration across the day, including during daily routines.
Interested in a workshop for supporting use of the kits? Click here to request more information on our Transfer-to-Practice Virtual Workshop offering.
The selected materials included, help promote teacher-child interactions that support infants’ and toddlers’ developmentally appropriate cognitive development and exploration of the world around them.
The bilingual kit includes:
- Teacher Guidebooks (1 English & 1 Spanish) and one wet-erase marker
- Infant/Toddler CLASS Strategy Cards & CLASS Dictionary (1 English & 1 Spanish)
- Access to the CLASS Learning Community
- Set of materials to support implementation of strategies, which include:
- Barnyard Friends Build & Spin
- Color Paddles (set of 18)
- Spike the Fine Motor Hedgehog Friend
- Fat Brain Dimple
*Kit inclusions are subject to change based on availability